Probiotic - 40 Billion CFU 90 Ct.
Health professionals throughout the world talk to their patients about probiotics, known as the friendly, or good bacteria. This is because the health benefits are numerous, while the list of environmental factors that damage our intestinal ecosystem continues to grow. What’s important to note is that while more and more people taking these daily supplements of beneficial microorganisms, different probiotics work in different ways. Health professionals consider the most effective probiotics to contain several different strains of bacteria that work together synergistically to mimic the natural flora found in the human gut.
With more than 500 types of bacteria in the digestive system, the two most prevalent are Lactobacilli and Bifidobacterium. Bifidobacterium are the most prevalent bacteria in the large intestine and Lactobacilli are the most prevalent in the small intestine. These bacteria are normal in both the large and small intestines, and are a very important part of a healthy digestive system.
At Go Pure Labs, our powerful Probiotic formula contains 40 billion colony forming units (CFU) from four carefully selected strains, all to help maintain healthy intestinal flora, or a healthy gut, including:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – naturally found in the intestinal tract, helping to maintain the intestinal flora.
- Bifidobacterium Lactis – known for its ability to stimulate the body’s immune response and enhance the cellular immunity as we age.
- Lactobacillus Plantarum - one of the most beneficial bacteria in your body, known for helping with digestive support and supporting healthy cholesterol.
- Lactobacillus Paracaesi - helps reduce allergies, such as pollen. Some people have reported relief of symptoms from chronic fatigue syndrome.
Some benefits of taking a probiotic:
- Can help with digestive issues, such as acid reflux, food allergies (i.e. gluten and lactose intolerance) and Celiac disease.
- Often prescribed by physicians to prevent diarrhea and further infections while on an antibiotic.
- A key to women’s health for the urinary tract, and to prevent Candida, or yeast overgrowth.
- Often prescribed to help with bowel irregularities, such as constipation, diarrhea and bloating. Can be useful for people with Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease.